Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Beginnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i figured its best to put your best foot forward and post in the Welcome board -

My friends have been raving to me start playing this game, and since i loved the original StarLancer, there not wrong -

so, a little about me (IC)

Not much to say really, was born on Los Angeles, and my dad's got enough son's to carry on his proud legacy, guess i kinda fell through the cracks. the only thing of note i can say is that i was a mechanic for the Liberty Navy for a time, and i enjoyed it. somethin' about space really.
'dunno why, but i cant sleep a wink dirt-down - toss 'n turn for hours, and in the end its a waste of time - but in space, with the sound of engines in my ears, or the gentle rumble of a powerplant, i dunno, i just sleep like a baby - never could explain it.

I got me a ship of my own, and open black ahead of me - figured i'd make a life for myself, get a chance to steer my own life for a change.

*deep breath* guess thats all really, hehe, was never much of a talker, *chuckle*

(BTW, it should be known that i did run something of a starter character, a Kusari named "Saburo Konda" - and while i loved the concept of being one of the proud few who have chosen to follow their rightful lord, even after his death in a coup - it seems no one likes terrorists - its no fun if i cant interact with players without getting chased off...*shrug*)
Welcome. Have fun here.
you RP'd your introduction?

epic, dude.

Hope you put the same spirit in the game, and to others as well... Welcome to Discovery Freelancer. It's always great to see a new face.
ohai ... read the rules, have fun in the madhouse;)

*looks around*

Sooooooo ...

*looks again*

What'cha wearin'?
Regrets fer yer bad experience in Kusari, lass.

With all the daily threats, it's sometimes hard to take a breath 'n find out the why's and wherefore's.

Good luck on yer new venture.

"Daii Boke Nazonazo"
'sup

welcome

always fight FOR THE EMPRAH

kthxbai
' Wrote:ohai ... read the rules, have fun in the madhouse;)
*looks around*
Sooooooo ...
*looks again*
What'cha wearin'?
Whatever you do ignore this comment. Never. Ever. Say what you're wearing.

Anywho, welcome, read the rules, and have fun!
' Wrote:you RP'd your introduction?

epic, dude.

Hope you put the same spirit in the game, and to others as well... Welcome to Discovery Freelancer. It's always great to see a new face.

Ditto on that . . :yahoo:

If there is any help my little pea-brain can do to help, just give me a shout . .
Hi there, welcome to Discovery, make sure you read and understand the rules, see you in space.
Hello there

Welcome to Discovery and have fun!
Pages: 1 2