Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GCAT: Deep_Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Galactic Communication Aray Transmitter.
GCAT test 13
GCAT Topic: Introduction.
Sender: *Static*

Fantastic I finally got this weird transmittier device working, note to self do not buy items from pirates they have a tendacy not work, ah wel what was I doing.

Ah yes.

After spending a lot of time in space to make money, which is needed to pay the bills and to support the family, you begin te feel lonely.

I bought a device of a pirate which allowed to to tap into a network with a lot chatter and pilots.
This gave me distraction, it gave me company, how ever I was unable to send a message back.
Able to hear,read and see the messages I wanted to respond, I started working on this GCAT and I finaly fixed it, well atleast I hope this isn't a other failed test.

My story, well my family was a wealthy family everything was good and happy and all when I figured out how my dad was able to make the money.
I recieved a trading ship as a gift, how ever this gift had the terms of silence.

After a while the police send my dad to jail for hacking into the bank of Manhatten.
My mother,brother and sister couldn't get a job, I had a ship so I am now the money maker within the family.

Space is a nice place, it gives you freedom, time to think, it gave me friends and a family which grows and grows.

GCAT: Transmission Static: Let's see *Static*
GCAT: Transmission Static: Can recieve *Static*
GCAT: Transmission Static: Messages *Static*
*Static* _Blue*Transmission cut*
Hello there, it wasn't a failed test i recieved the transmission.

// Welcome to the Forums ive seen you in space so i think you know the rules and all, see you in space, again.