Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Have no fear...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But I'm not gonna save the day or anything like that, since I'm too clumsy and lazy for it.

I will say hello to you all, however.

*flies off*
Hello and welcome to the sarvar! (sarvar?) Please Read the Rules, have fun, and smack Zelot when you get the chance.

:D
Hello and welcome to Discovery! As DRV said please read the rules, have fun, and blame Zelot for everything! Good luck and see you in space.
Oi you lot, leave Zelot alone!

Anyway, welcome to Discovery! If you ever feel lonely or just need some help, feel free to contact any [The_Angels] tagged ships!

-Deja
'sup

welcome

have fun

FOR THE EMPRAH
Welcome!
' Wrote:Oi you lot, leave Zelot alone!

Anyway, welcome to Discovery! If you ever feel lonely <strike>or just need some help</strike>, feel free to contact any <strike>[The_Angels] tagged ships</strike> Daddy Huggs' Pleasure Palace!

-Deja

there.

btw. read the rules, have fun.
Welcome to Discovery!
By "Read the rules" everyone mean these links I'm gonna spam you:PBut you wont need 'em, would you? Just remember, If someone blasts your pants away, you cant go for revenge until 4 hours! You might be a Superhero, but Re-engagement rules still applies! D;<

Anyways, The links;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)