Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Haidere!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I've been playing here for almost half a year now but havent properly introduced myself. So here goes...

The name is Shakir and I hail from Malaysia. I began playing FL last November, finished the SP and found out about the discovery mod. Suffice to say it was love at first sight, especially because of the need to RP. It was hard at first but hey no pain no gain right? Im still abit inexperienced, both in RP and PVP but am willing to learn more. I've read the rules and I'll try the follow the best that i can. Anyways. happy gaming to you all!:)
Hey there, welcome, it is always good to see people that want to learn RP hopefully we will see each other soon and have a great RP together.
Welcome!

To learn of RP/PVP m:rtfm:aybe join an official faction? Im sure that the Angels can help you with finding something :laugh:
You're nearly as old as me around here, so I you sure know how things work around here! And don't worry, Nobody's perfect, But;
"Practice Makes pwnfect!" [color=red] D:usty Lens
So, See you around!;)
'sup

welcome, have fun

FOR THE EMPRAH
Enjoy your time here
Thx guys appreciate the concern.:laugh:

To date, I've joined two factions, OSI and RFP but havent had the time to RP due to exams and other RL stuffs that are upon me. Hopefully I'll see you guys after the ordeal is over.:D
Welcome!