Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone i've been lurking the past month or so. :)

Been playing FL about 40-50 days and have yet to post anything here so I thought I would say hi and stop being such a lurker.

See you in space

-Otto
Hi there, welcome, read the rules obey them and most importantly have fun, see you in space.
' Wrote:Hi there, welcome, read the rules obey them and most importantly have fun, see you in space.

Haven't had any problem with the rules, they are pretty straight forward.

I wish there were more active players when I play. Are most players from Europe? If so that explains it.
Yep, i would gather you got things pretty well figured out by now. If not, the links in my sig take you to some awesome info pages. Also, yes, as the server is based in Europe more players are from there than any other region, but I would wager the Americas arent that far off in terms of demographics. Also, what continent might you hail from?
' Wrote:Yep, i would gather you got things pretty well figured out by now. If not, the links in my sig take you to some awesome info pages. Also, yes, as the server is based in Europe more players are from there than any other region, but I would wager the Americas arent that far off in terms of demographics. Also, what continent might you hail from?

I'm from the US. I usualy play late at night here... and its hard to find players to RP with. Although when I have a chance to play at work.. I tend to have a really fun time. (yes yes hard at work)
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to discovery freelancer gaming community.

Do you play a researcher?

Also isn't your sig supposed to say 'Phd' or did I just fail.
' Wrote:Hello and welcome to discovery freelancer gaming community.

Do you play a researcher?

Also isn't your sig supposed to say 'Phd' or did I just fail.

Ha I failed. Making dinner, messing around in paint (my art skills are subpar), playing FL, and doing work... I guess I am unable to multitask.

Thanks for the catch. Fixed.

I was going to play as researcher but the cargo limitations are hard when you are first starting out trying to earn money. Currently I am playing with a Cryer tag and just joined their player faction. In the future when I have more credits and am able to just RP I will go researcher I think.
Hello there

Welcome to Discovery!

Its good to see a 'relatively new player' trying out a Researcher RP.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!