Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction switch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening everybody, I need an admin to switch my faction from US to Zoners... Name your price.
But i really need this switch, because i can't go any where, or do any of my trading... this is a really big problem I'm looking to you guys to solve this for me.

//Character name is Ravenger.Cerberus i pilot a stork 5,00 cargo Train.

Thank you for your time
Do it yourself.

A triple Zoner bribe, get the Zoner ID, and /droprep until you have the correct IFF.
' Wrote:Do it yourself.

A triple Zoner bribe, get the Zoner ID, and /droprep until you have the correct IFF.

I'm no where near a zoner base, I'm stuck in FrankFort with an army of Rhienland Battleships.

Other wise i would man, I will start woring on getting out of frankfort, Does anybody know a zoner base near Frankfort's system?
A Zoner ID won't be enough to use your ship.
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. You'd need a Zoner Guard ID. And that means going way out of your ZoI and a couple hours spent blasting depots, getting bribes and exploding.

And assuming you mean Universal Shipping -- why did you fly a Universal ship into Rheinland in the first place?

*is puzzled*
Will a Zoner Guard ID allow me in kusari, Bretonia, and rhienland space?
Ships carrying the Zoner Guard ID may not dock in House Space.

There is no corporate ID that I am aware of which has a Sirius-wide ZoI.

Try taking a look at the wiki rather than expecting to be spoon fed answers with regard to that sort of thing, though - what you're looking for is often rather easy to find, and it would, in fact, be quicker than sitting waiting for responses here.

ETA: well, you ninja-edited your post, so part of my own is now irrelevant.
I suppose so, Thanks for the help.