Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Bounty hunters Guild Core and all the BHG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<< Incoming Transmission>>
To the Guild core and all bounty hunters

This is Captain Draggor of the SS Liberty Transport

I do here by state I would like to place a 2 mil bounty on the head of every Aegira| corporation member
For the acts of Liberty treason and destruction of law upon liberty Yukon space. The day a aegira's.bane and other known pirates among their so called peacefull corporation open fired upon me and others while aiding the Liberty Rogue and some freelancer pirates was the day they proclaimed liberty in my opinion not their home. For every head that I receive from such corporation said hunter will receive a 2 mil credit deposit to their personal bank account. I wish to open this bounty and have it activated with in 7 days time. please respond if we have a contract agreement.

<<End of transmission>>
Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID: Lucy Granger, Guild Core
Source: <CLASSIFIED>
Rerouting: Deshima Station, Shikoku

Yeah... no. Let's see, where do I begin... oh right, let's start with "we don't care". Bounties are not the Core's problem, we're more important than that. Even the little guys won't do anything for you, though. And not just because you're an insignificant little weasel who got a bloody nose...

You provided no evidence. Not the tiniest shred. For all we know, you're some Junker trying to soil our reputation by getting us to shoot lawfolk. Next, we don't shoot lawfolk. Period, end of line.

Actually, that's pretty much it. You're an insignificant weasel, you provided no evidence, we don't shoot lawfolk, and we don't care. Take your concerns to someone who does. The Liberty government, perhaps?

Granger out.
Graves waited while the translation program ran on the garbled and incoherent message.

The screen flashed.

Error. Grammatical script enhancer overload.

Graves pounded on the monitor.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr Draggor.

I just come to remind you that the Guild as far as I know does not take any contracts against lawful companies and despite all the evidence Ageira corps sill counts as one. Please consider expanding your bounty to be claimable by anyone able and willing. We at our humble organization would be more than happy to teach them some manners if asked. And we'd be glad to see others thinking the same.

...encryption.in.progress....hack terminated...
b
Incoming transmission

Comm ID : Stoat
Target : SS Liberty Transport

Dear sir,

On behalf of Mr Graves, myself and the rest of the Bounty Hunters Guild, I would like to ask you a simple question, which is this.

Are you derranged?

No doubt you will be finding yourself the focus of our disdain before too long.

Best regards
Stoat
OBE, Bretonian Guildmaster, Bounty Hunters Guild

Transmission ends