Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings from France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I believe it's here we introduce ourselves to the community !

I'm an old fan of Freelancer. I played when it came out, it seems ages ago. It was my best experience both in gaming and roleplaying.

For those who knew it, I was in the Gateway server team (FR), in charge of the roleplay and the background, and also leader of the Dragons clan. When I reinstalled Freelancer a few weeks ago, I discovered Gateway had closed so I looked for an other RP server, and here I am !

I'm amazed by what you did here (the evolving background, the factions, and the gameplay). You even put some French touch with the Gallia House *tons of applause* As a French, I'm touched lol.

I started playing a libertonian/kusarian transport freelancer, divided between his alliegance to his kusarian heritage, and his deep belief in peace. My ID is Oniyuushi.Kerrigan, rank 50.

Anyway, Greetings and hope to see you in space !
Hello and Welcome! Seems you already know how things work around here, so, Have fun and Enjoy your Stay!
And In case you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone on This List, we'll be more than happy to help.:)

Oh, and... See you in Space!;)
Bienvenue sur Discovery, nous nous rencontrerons peut-?tre par apr?s.

And then I was just welcoming him and as a french speaker I couldn't make anything else than speaking in French:D
Thanks to you two.

Especially my already french speaking friend, Altan lol !

(is it google translation or what ?)
Hello there, welcome, if you already read the rules thats fine but if you haven't please do so, and see you in space!
Welcome!
Hi there!

Welcome to Discovery!

I hope you try out Gallia later on as well.:)
Hello, seen you around already in New Tokyo. If you need any help I think you know where you can find it.

PS send me some herb de provence.
Welcome to the community! If you're around Kusari, I'm sure we'll meet at some point.
Bonjour, Kerrigan. I think you'll like it here. It's good to have some new blood around. Yell if you need help.
Pages: 1 2 3