Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Space Monkey arrived !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Greetings everyone !

I haven't played Freelancer for quite awhile now and decided to "revert" back to my old classic space game. I used to play in the Monkey Universe mod, hence my nickname, and I am very glad that a friend recommended me this place. Looks very organized and promising.

My intention is to roleplay a escaped monkey from planet Primus, discovering the human world with ignorant eyes. I also found it very difficult to start in this mod, so I think I will get a miner ID and help new comers get a easier start (until I find a more proper role).

Again, I'm very glad I came to this place, I will recommend it to former MU players. Maybe we could start a Monkey faction ! lol

Bananas anyone ? :tease:
Greetings, salutations, and have a banananananananananana (I know how to spell the word, just not when to stop.... :P)

Please do a quick stop in the rules section to make sure you're up to date on our rules.

I know that there had been an attempt by a group of people to do a bit of a monkey thing on here, but that went by the wayside a while back. I don't think they ever left Kappa, actually...

Talk to me if you want to learn about that endeavour...
I was looking into resurrecting it just recently.
Hello and welcome.

BANANARAMA
welcome to outside Kappa,

this world of other primates and bots are sometimes idiotic, but if you life by their rules all be fine, therefore have fun!
well we have ducks, furries .... why not chimps?

good luck, read the rules, have fun.

also...

What'cha wearin'?
Did someone say Monkey? *looks at sig*

But yes, I happen to be the resident freelancer monkey here, so lets try and keep things straight;)

Anyway, there are plenty of useful links in my sig, you should visit all of them.

Additionally I run a discovery help channel on skype if you are interested.
Welcome banana boy.
Did someone say Banana?
Hey there, welcome as a few people already said read the rules, obey them have fun and put some pants on for god sakes.(That was a joke...)

P.S aerelm i just knew that link was for the banana phone song xD
Pages: 1 2