Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm somewhat new , but have been playing freelancer since the day it came out.
And KOTOR I guess?:D
Welcome!
Welcome to Discovery!
Although you're not a 'n00b', but never hurts to mention: Roleplay Comes First! ... oh, and... Speakin' of RP, No Jedi RP around here please! >.> Although if you want a challenge, you can make a Jedi that fits in Discovery Universe! Won't be easy though, I'm Warning ya!:P

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome to disco!
Ready to dance?
XD
Hi, welcome to Discovery, read the rules, obey them, wait for the server to get back up, and have fun!
Welcome!
Welcome to the Disco.