Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Abyssus Expiscor Civitas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
APPLES

[Image: apples-picture.jpg]

Sorry couldn't help it i love Apples:D

anyways HI Kiz here you know when your young and your parents give you all kinda of junk you rarely use?
you know like the scateboard you could never quite get the hang of? or the tons and tons of clothes that you get every time you see your relatives? or the computer game you got when you were more into toy trucks and cartoons?:unsure: recently myself and my family moved provinces (and worlds it seems like) and am tring to figure out what i want in my room and i found Freelancer i got it as a gift when i was 9?:unsure: i played for a bit and hated it i was to young i guess, anywways my room has stayed full of boxes while i have been off hunting nomads. now after hunting them to Extinction (twice), i have decided to try online, however this mod stuff is a bit over my head so my brother is helping me do it.
So anyways thats me story look forward to playing with you online (if my useless brother can make it work it is):D
Hi there, welcome to Discovery Forums, i see you have a little problem with online play, hope you make it work, also please read the rules, obey them but most importantly have fun, see you in space, hopefully!

EDIT: Click here to open the rules page. :rtfm:
Hi there

Welcome to Discovery!

If you have any problems in running the mod then please do mention them.Enjoy your stay here.
Welcome to Discovery!
You know, You are pretty lucky, there was no Freelancer when I was 9! D:
So, Welcome to the Community, Things have changed a bit since end of the SP Storyline, so take your time reading through Wiki and Faction Infos, that'll give you some good info. Also if you cant get the game workin, you can ask for help in Tutorial & Support forum.:)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome do Discovery RP 24/7 server!