Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings From Finalnd!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone.

There are 2 things u must know about me.
- 1. My english sucks (Warning: Possible Type Fails Ahead!)
- 2. I'm very beginner in Freelnacer (Prepair to answer some noobish questions)

I have been playing Freelancer about 2,5 months and I don't know mutch about it. But I'm trying to become good at it.

I haven't played mutch roleplaying games before but when my good friend (BlackDwarf here in forums) told me to try Freelancer out I completly fell in love with it.

I'm thinkin of makin few freelancer videos to Youtube shortly.

I have 3 carrs in the main server called
- {Disarray} - Outcast (main carr)
- Bohjoink - Liberty Navy
- Froze - Zoners

Nothing else

See u at space!

:yahoo:
Welcome and good luck RP'ing
Welcome. Dont break any ruled.
Hi there welcome, later in this post i will give you a link for the rules, make sure you read them and understand them, do not break them, have fun and see you in space.

Click here to read the rules.
' Wrote:- {Disarray} - Outcast (main carr)

Yeeeees ... See you in space *evil laugh*

Well ... on a completely different note, read the rules, have fun. This server has a strangely positive effect on your english. It's no rule, but it's very possible.

Welcome.

What'cha wearin'?
Welcome!
Hello and welcome,

As everyone ales said read the rules. I also recommend checking out all the other links in my sig if you havent already.

Finally,
Finland rocks

is your heritage more eastern, native Finnish or swede-fin?
Welcome to Discovery!
As everyone else said, <strike>Lead the Luls and Enjoy your stake</strike>...:unsure:erm... I mean, Welcome and have fun! Also, about your English, It'll improve, don't worry!;)But for now, I suggest you... *Puts flamesuit on* Use Opera cause it has a Spell Checker that is really useful for when you dont know right spelling of a word. That might help!:)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Greetings to Finland.

Hi there!

Welcome to Discovery!
If you got any questions then fire away,you will get your answers.
Pages: 1 2