Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tshirt,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I wanted an Awesome print on a nice T-shirt,

but now I have a prob,
I can't seem come up with some decent text for beneath it, as if it was a logo;)

the Print*:

[Image: gaian2.png]

So what are your thoughts, I was thinking of Gaia in some fancy Greenish letters

(*: real image is 4500x4500)
' Wrote:So, I wanted an Awesome print on a nice T-shirt,

but now I have a prob,
I can't seem come up with some decent text for beneath it, as if it was a logo;)

the Print*:

[Image: gaian2.png]

So what are your thoughts, I was thinking of Gaia in some fancy Greenish letters
(*: real image is 4500x4500)

How are you getting it printed? You might want to bring it down to a black and white image and get rid of the glow. That can be really expensive to have so many colors and shading.
' Wrote:How are you getting it printed? You might want to bring it down to a black and white image and get rid of the glow. That can be really expensive to have so many colors and shading.

black and white, hell no, and the price tag, it will be prolly around 15 euro's,:crazy:

and many colours? it are just 6 different colours,:rtfm:

i think he means the colors etc that would be needed to get that glow/halo around the design. ideally id remove that before submitting it for printing etc. but if you can get the glow etc for 15 euros, that solid. imma send you some t-shirts to print for me then too mike:P
As someone who had produced MANY tshirts in the past, even imported from Thailand, I can say that, depending on the way of production, glow is NOT IMPORTANT.

You can go and apply to tshirt design companies who accept to produce even 1 tshirt for you. You can have it done here for 10 Euros or something and the quality is top-notch, matching those of Fruit of the Loom.

About the text... well... Seeing the thing, I immediately thought of "DUUUUUDEEEEEEE"

hehe

Um, not the leaf I would think most people would associate the Gaians with, but it looks nice....

**Snicker**

**Starts edging towards the door**