Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So the Reavers want a signature - Updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As described by Virus:

Here's the rules:

-You have to be drunk while you make it (we do not encourage underage drinking. If you are below the legal age drink red bull or Axe Body Spray or something - DL )
-We need a way to change what name we put in it (Crimson, Copper, Indigo, etc)
-No future stuff, no techno, no istoppedlisteningtoDustyLensatthispointIhavenoideawhathewassaying.

And uh. Shoot and score.
250 million or more if we like it.
I'll have a go, sort of, maybe, perhaps, kind of.

Any idea what size?
Lemme get back to you when I'm not being utterly vague. Since now there's an internal discussion raging over it.
"Internal discussion raging" means we were all sitting around a table, barely able to lift our heads when Copper blurted out, "Hey guysh, why dun' we get a bannah or somefin'?" followed by some vague grunts and Crimson falling off his chair onto the floor.

But if it is going to fit in my signature, guess it can't be huge. >.>
' Wrote:"Internal discussion raging" means we were all sitting around a table, barely able to lift our heads when Copper blurted out, "Hey guysh, why dun' we get a bannah or somefin'?" followed by some vague grunts and Crimson falling off his chair onto the floor.

I was mostly trying to save face.

Then I remembered who I am around here and went LOL.
' Wrote:"Internal discussion raging" means we were all sitting around a table, barely able to lift our heads when Copper blurted out, "Hey guysh, why dun' we get a bannah or somefin'?" followed by some vague grunts and Crimson falling off his chair onto the floor.

That describes a fairly typical day in the Reavers office though.

' Wrote:That describes a fairly typical day in the Reavers office though.

A typical day is one where Crimson is too drunk to get onto a stool to fall off of.
So y'all are named after colors and such right? I've a few ideas. With luck I can translate them into some sort of imagey thing. Also, sigs and banners are rather different. Do you particularly care which you get? Or possibly want both?
Maybe.

Probably.

Yeah. Sounds good.
Dunno if you still need or want it, but here's one:

[Image: Bar3.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6