Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Choose the next kind of Event!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you may know, I am hosting a series of events every week. However, since I have to play a bunch of events with my own faction and also have the NNFL going on, I won't be able to host more than one event on a weekly basis.

For that reason, I am giving you the choice what kind of event I will set up on Saturday 15th.

[color=#FFFFFF]DO NOT VOTE IF YOU DON'T INTEND TO SIGN UP FOR AN EVENT YOUR SELF

Opinions and suggestions of all kinds and from anyone are welcome, though.
A cheap event for fun rather than credits, involving no big credit prize, using cruisers, at an acceptable timezone for ANZLAG?
' Wrote:A cheap event for fun rather than credits, involving no big credit prize, using cruisers, at an acceptable timezone for ANZLAG?

I will think about it. Given the fact that I'd have to pay a ref, there'd still be a fee of 2-5 mil involved. Does the thought of paying a fee for such an event without any reward seem acceptable or would you feel 'ripped off'? I meant to ask that for a long time now, actually.
Dude, I really don't care, but I don't have any ship bigger then a... Transport I think, used to have a gunboat, don't think I have it now though. =/
P.S: I don't have enough cash for a real big, hundred million dollar type of tournament, heck, I don't have enough for a 50 mil tournament...
' Wrote:I will think about it. Given the fact that I'd have to pay a ref, there'd still be a fee of 2-5 mil involved. Does the thought of paying a fee for such an event without any reward seem acceptable or would you feel 'ripped off'? I meant to ask that for a long time now, actually.

That sounds good actually.

As for your question, I thought we could get volunteer referees, however, if they are in it for the credits not much to it really. Have to pay someone.

It goes both ways really. I volunteer to participate in the event for fun with others and then eight or so people have some entertainment.

Eh.
well I just remembered why I introduced those buy-ins in the first place. Only half the people (or less) that signed up actually showed up at the events I hosted a year ago. This, of course, spoils the fun for those who still want to play. So, right now, if some players don't show up because they feel like they'd have to flush a couple of mil down the drain, those who show up would have a better chance to get into the money as a compensation for having less fun in the fights.
My PvP is always RP-based, I find no fun in general PvP or Tournaments.

Though I'd love to watch a Transport battle, 3 vs 3

xD
' Wrote:Though I'd love to watch a Transport battle

TRAIN WARZ!!!11one
I didn't read before voting sorry, but if the enter price isn't high then i might even sign up...
' Wrote:My PvP is always RP-based, I find no fun in general PvP or Tournaments.
Though I'd love to watch a Transport battle, 3 vs 3
xD

There will actually be a 2on2 transporter tournament going on this weekend. So if you want to spectate, feel free to visit us in Connecticut. Don't forget to get lost of your regens first, though.
Pages: 1 2