Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everybody. I'm a new recruit to Freelancer discovery (been playing for almost a week) and I have two characters: Ed Harrington (a Kruger mining/trading character), and since yesterday, Jack Crawford, a xeno.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing this game some more. Maybe if I train my skills some more, I might be able to hit the broad side of a barn one day.
Also, I would like to thank Jack Redback, who helped me start up my Xeno character.
Welcome to the jungle mate.
Welcome to disco. And check out the rules section in my sig. try not to brak any rules.
xeno eh? might meet you. look for Ray.Jerbs and his transport Git'r.Done!

anyway hi. read the rules, have fun.

ps
What'cha wearin'?
Welcome to Discovery!
So, a Xeno, eh? It reminds me of the Good Old days I had 4 Xeno chars!:PAs a Xeno, you get a lot of chance to shoot at stuff, and get many Fat transports full of 'Foreign' Cargo trying to enter Liberty, but remember; It's not about pew pewing and getting a Blue msg with your name in the end, It's about the Roleplay! So, use your chances to Roleplay, Go around and pew pew things as well but don't overdo it, and... Have fun!:)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome to the server.

Try your best to have fun, don't take anything to seriously.

^_^
Welcome!

Yohoo, I have 800 posts!:yahoo:
Hi there welcome, please check all the links in aerelms post and most importantly read the rules, theres a link for that, anyway enjoy your time, and see you in space, oh watch of Dieter.Eberstark hes a Red Hessian who hates Kruger, oh yeah hes also my character:Dill have to spend more time on him.
Lancelot Bank welcomes you to Sirius! Do take a look at our products if you have any financial or property security needs!

Regards,

Humphrey Lancelot
Lancelot Bank | CEO