Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi new girl here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Currently im playing a junker named Asria Nighthawke (Nighthawke)
Altho i find junkers extremely fun to play i wish to join a navy or faction to learn a bit about the pvp side.
I have no experience in freelancer besides the 3-4 days i played on this server.

I'm liking the rp so far i even rped with some junkers the otehr day and they seemed to enjoy themselves aswell.

Altho im not sure about what the rules are on equipment and ships.

like people cant use class 8 turrets on a class 9 cruiser. it just seems weird to me
(propably done for balancing just like to know more and couldnt find it on wiki or forums so far)

Im still open to suggestions for my 2nd char ^^

And dun be to hard on me will ya!
Welcome to Discovery!

If you ever need any help ingame contact any [The_Angels] tagged ships!

*watches as the posts build in this thread...*
Heya. Welcome to Discovery.

Please ignore the drooling guys that come in here going "zomg gurl". They're just bored and have never seen women on the internet before. Or drunk. Or both. *cough*Zeltak*cough*

Well, apart from the whole "read the rules and be nice" spiel, I think Deja covered everything... Oh, yeah, if you use Skype, we have lots of chats for different houses and different official factions, as well as the Help Chat, where you can ask any question and have it answered. If you don't use Skype, you should download it from www.skype.com. It's free and easy to use.

Cheers,
--Troy
n ew gilr:)))))

im not as goccool as kazinasla who get girls all the time in real ife hahhaaa yeye

kazinsal isk ewthe womainzer ye, rofl

u are suc ah a bull**** person sometiems kazinsal,
Meet Sina, aka Zeltak. He's often drunk around this time of day.

Sina, go to bed.
Welcome to Discovery darlin'

Excuse Zeltak, he's drunk.
/givecash nighthawke 100000000

: )))))))

hahahahahahahahds

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8