Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Freelancer 4.86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just little poll to see reaction of peeps.. Seems not everyone likes it as I do and I want to see what numbers show.

Vote only.. no need for posts.

Edit: Its not flood so keep it constructive and without kittys xD - Say why Yes, No or Meh If you really want to post something.. and once more no Kitty
Not enough Kitty.
I voted 3.
[Image: ronald-mcdonald-ronald-mcdonald-celebrit...802691.jpg]

Guess which one's the IMG.
TBH, i dont care.

I hardly ever be on the Taus and also Gallia to me is like "meh"...
I personally like it and spend alot of time in the Taus.

Looking forward to more info though.
Yes, this satisfies my need for Messages of Blue.
The Gaians seem to have been pushed aside a tad IMHO...
But except for that...I'll see what the story unfolds, and definitely looking forward to it
This heralds a GREAT opportunity for the Migrant Fleet once I get it under way.

I know it sounds arrogant, but imagine the following:

Gallia has steamrolled through the Taus. IMG has been brought to heel, CR is biding its time. The Outcasts are being Outcasty. Kusari has appeased the invaders, and Bretonia is being steamrolled. The Bretonian Government is in dire straits, the Armed Forces being smashed in Leeds.

Then the Migrant Fleet, with the space hulk (barge) Sugar Queen announces a mass-exodus of Bretonian refugees, or something akin to that, and in private, offers the Bretonian Government space aboard the Sugar Queen, or at least a place in the Fleet, so that they may live to fight another day.

Doesn't a ragtag band of refugees, the seat of the Government in Exile and its armed forces, seem like a totally AWESOME plot device?

Well, that's enough of my delusional hoping.

I'm looking forward to it too. However, I think we should have been waiting for more details before making a poll.
Meh. Known about it for months.
Opinions don't matter.

It's happening.
All you can do is sway with the wind and try to have fun in the process.
Pages: 1 2 3