Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello from Denmark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings fellow pilots, my ingame name is Chippie and i'm looking forward to becoming aquainted with you all in game. I was a big lover of FL a few years ago and had no idea Discovery even existed until i typed in "Games like freelancer" into the search engine and this is perfect.

Little about me.

I am 38 years old and an old school paper and pen roleplayer Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulu, Merp, Buck Rodgers ect, My list of all time favourate computer games are Elite, Wing commander series, X-wing vs tie fighter, Freelancer, Eve online so as you can see Discovery is probably going to be a good experiance for me.

Currently mining Helium and building up a nice fat bank account so i can buy a beefy fighter somewhere along the line. I will be looking to hang out with people who also like to roleplay and choose my faction in due time (got alot more wiki reading to do).

If there are any bunches of people out there with similar style to me need a new wingman then let me know.

Fly safe (Unless im shooting you then die well).

Captain Chippie.
Welcome.

Browse through the recruitment threads a bit to see what style suits you...
Well, the important thing is to know the rules here. Now I'm sure Aerelm will be barging in here soon, flooding you with links... If not, just look at the other welcome posts.

Anyway, do enjoy disco.
welcome to discovery,

you must have one of the better pings out there (with the other den's)

I envy you, (even tough my average is 35:P)
Welcome!

' Wrote:you must have one of the better pings out there (with the other den's)
I usually get 22 to 27ms of latency and I live in the same city as where the server is located.
' Wrote:welcome to discovery,

you must have one of the better pings out there (with the other den's)

I envy you, (even tough my average is 35:P)

which means every mine and missile hits you.:P

but anyway hi. DONT PIRATE IN THE OMEGAS! unless you make a corsair character. that would be alright i guess.