Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wiki Entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Needs to be changed to say that it is freely purchasable and usable by both the Corsairs and the Order. Currently the Wiki says that the Osiris is exclusive to the Order, and that Corsair players must have a special request or permission from the Order to use it. This needs to be changed, and I cant figure out how to do it myself.
Why to change it? Cause the corsair want to use our lovely BS now but cant cause the rep was fixed (IRP) I dont see a reason to change anything but either to remove the osiris from all corsair bases since you have your own BS. How about that?

ok may its to agressive, take some time, think about it and then dicide.
' Wrote:Why to change it? Cause the corsair want to use our lovely BS now but cant cause the rep was fixed (IRP) I dont see a reason to change anything but either to remove the osiris from all corsair bases since you have your own BS. How about that?

ok may its to agressive, take some time, think about it and then dicide.

Your wrong for so many reasons. First the Corsairs have been building the Osiris for much much longer then the Order has, and it is sold on a Corsair base... oh yea, AND the Admins have ruled that the ship is both Order and Corsair. But why worry about that?

well then nevermind I wasnt around much in the last half year maybe missed the admin ruling thing. if you write me the text for the wiki I will edit it for you.
The only things that need to be changed are as follows.

[url="http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80]
Quote:

[/url]Special request or posted forum roleplay[url="http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80] is required for Corsairs ID'd characters to use.
[/url]

Needs to be removed.

Quote:

You are required to purchase The Order Guard ID before purchasing this ship. If you get the ship before you get the ID it may result in sanctions. <LI>Displaying either of The Order tag or The Order Guard tag is up to you. Guard Tag is not required to purchase and use the ship.*You are required to have a Battleship License to fly this ship. Flying without a Battleship License could result in you being sanctioned. (Most Battleships have the License as part of the ship package.)

Need to be adjusted to include Corsairs.

So it looks like we need someone with mod or admin powers on the wiki to handle this. I dont know who these people are, so if they might announce themselves to help fix this, I would be most appreciative.
' Wrote:So it looks like we need someone with mod or admin powers on the wiki to handle this. I dont know who these people are, so if they might announce themselves to help fix this, I would be most appreciative.
Hyung fixed the whole thing, now it says both the 'sairs and the order can buy it.
Strange how you are only bringing this up now.

Oh well.
' Wrote:Strange how you are only bringing this up now.

Oh well.

It's because someone pointed it out to me Nooblet, I dont spend my time surfing the Wiki looking for problems. God Damn I am glad I gave up leadership, now someone else can deal with being expected (by you) to know everything all the time, and have their motives questioned everytime they try to do something. And yes, I am angry about this because I am Jewish.

Nooblet, you are a douche.

' Wrote:It's because someone pointed it out to me Nooblet, I dont spend my time surfing the Wiki looking for problems. God Damn I am glad I gave up leadership, now someone else can deal with being expected (by you) to know everything all the time, and have their motives questioned everytime they try to do something. And yes, I am angry about this because I am Jewish.

Nooblet, you are a douche.

:lol:

I thought you were surfing the Wiki trying to get statistics comparisons for a new Corsiris model to be honest. (That, or drooling over what a great model you may have to lose looks like.)

I only noticed this post because I clicked on the wiki forum to post about my new guide I posted.

You being Jewish does not seem to be helping your temper, if you are being honest.
Pages: 1 2 3