Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all.

I'm new to the forums and relatively new to the server.

I see things are in great shape around here and I can't wait to get invovled with the community.
Welcome aboard mate :D
Greets
Welcome read all the rules well..
Thanks. Any advice for a newbie?
Read this:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51450
And take note of the links and what is contained within them.

Also, Hai.:D
I'm interested in the /restart commands and I wonder why are there only the houses and two factions as well as one independant option? If there're faction /restarts shouldn't there be other factions instead of only Outcast and Corsair?
' Wrote:I'm interested in the /restart commands and I wonder why are there only the houses and two factions as well as one independant option? If there're faction /restarts shouldn't there be other factions instead of only Outcast and Corsair?

:lol:

On the ball already.

Welcome.

My advice? Build up some momentum before you charge. Credits and posts help.:)
Alright, the ultimate question - mining or trading?

It's not like I don't want to start from scratch and earn my ships through missions. But money on this server is so damn hard to earn.
Trade when you're alone, mine when you're in good company. Mining will get you more money than trading as long as you are part of a group operation.

We actually have quite a selection of mining factions who do all that logistical stuff rather well. Check 'em out.
Pages: 1 2