Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player fined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Micah has been sanctioned for:
Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.
Don't disconnect when you're being attacked by another player.

Fined 100 mil credits from one of your ships.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

Link to admin report: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69203
Greetings dear Cannon.

I beg You pardon, but If I remember right, that was the situation when my game crashed at the time when I was engaged by Tea.Time who was flying a Pirate transport.

Also, Rayner was there in BHG gunboat defending me.

Please, check this link, and check the time and date when I apologised for disconnecting from the game when i was interacting with other players.

Yes I admit I had full cargo of the gold ore, but do you really think I'd DC myself and then post an ''excuse'' on the forums just to avoid the consequences ?
From my point of view, that's one of the posibilities but if my words are not enough, then I cant prove you that I got disconnected by an accident.

-Thank you.

EDIT:
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp334/e...x/screen144.jpg
Please check the date on this SS and that topic I gave you the link for.
2xEDIT:
I swear I did not DC myself, but I just can't prove that it was an accident and that's the problem.I've done everything properly: Opened thread in the flood and apologised in Dublin's sys. chat. I really dont think I'd do something like this after almost nine months of not being sanctionised, and to give a bad picture of me to the others just for bloody 44 mil of virtual money.Now it's you'r choice in what you want to believe.
My conscience is clean.
Thank you for reading)
' Wrote:Yes I admit I had full cargo of Gold Ore, but do you really think I'd DC myself and then post an ''excuse'' on the forums just to avoid the consequences ?
Hi, Tea.Time here.

It just seems awfully convienient that you DC'd and zoomed away (the disconnected zoom) when you were one shot away from exploding.

And I was ingame for some time after you came back, did you ever try to contact me?

Eh, I am willing to give you the benifit of the doubt on this one. I will be watching though. :yes:
' Wrote:And I was ingame for some time after you came back, did you ever try to contact me?

Check the screenshot please.

No, I did not try to contact you and i apologise but I still think I haven't deserved to get sanctionised.
I was dead (fled to 49, where your orca buddies did a number on me), and then respawned in New London.
' Wrote:Eh, I am willing to give you the benifit of the doubt on this one. I will be watching though. :yes:
Did an admin see this/is there an admin revision (or at least a re-look) pending?
I appreciate you'r concern Sir, and I'm glad that you have a little bit of understanding about this situation.
Also I'd like to tell you I did not DC myself in case to 'save' that poor ore but my game crashed, though i didn't try to contact you in-game and I must apologise for that one.I opened thread on forums and apologised in system chat (In dublin) in case that some-one else was there but invain, 'coz you were not.

As I already said, I really dont think I'd do something like that considering I donated half a billion to X faction and half a billion to another, including that how many times i've helped newbies by wasting billions.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not being arrogant or feeding my ego with this but I think after everything I've done I shouldnt do this, nor even I have not deserved to be punished.

I'm sorry that Admins wasted hours of checking this report, but with all due respect I haven't done that what you're judging me for.

I hope this mistery will be resolved, becouse it gives bad picture of me to the others becouse of something really irrelevent.

Just becouse I'm a bit young it doesn't have to mean that you cannot trust me considering that there are lots of kids like me, and maybe you had bad experience with them, who lied to you lot's of times. As I already said, I have no intentions in lying to you, and if my words arent enough then i cant prove that it was an incident.

Credits aren't my worry, but it's all about the enjoyment of myself and the others.

-Thank you for you'r time, and thank you for reading this.
As one of the =LSF= leaders may I see this evidence (I am aware he was not on his =LSF= for this) ??
: We usually only send evidence to involved leaders unless it is a very blatant disregard for the rules.

: This sanction is being reviewed.
In Darkys defence , i am the Leader of TCG in which he is a high standing member,
and of late he does have intermittent problems with crashing
not only from game but from teamspeak aswell.

When this happens he has a timeout on teamspeak
and leaves the game at the same time.
This has happened 9 times in the last 3 days.

This is a fact and i can provide Teamspeak logs if required.
Pages: 1 2