Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LNS/Ship name.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have a Liberty capital ship. I am NOT one of these low life lolwutts who go into nfair fights and try and kill a fighter with anything bigger than a actual battleship.

I am afraid of using the words LNS in front of the ship due to is utter bullocks reputation.

I am not going to just have a ships name. I need something to signify its caliber and importance.
I was thinking of a [12-th] or something but thats seen as very noobish...

Suggestions on title and ship name?

Try using the LNS tag and prove that not all the LNS- are lolwuts?

As for ship name... Try a place name from the US.
Name of an American human centre of geographical location. There're plenty to choose from, open up google maps and have a scroll around America.
Do you think...

LNS-Canada

Is okay? I've never seen it and even tho Liberty is thought of the US, Canada might be a refreshing change.
LNS-Canada? No. They are usually named after Cities, not Countries. Especially not Canada.
Quote:Try using the LNS tag and prove that not all the LNS- are lolwuts?
/signed

Some ideas that come to mind: (I didn't check if these were taken or not.)
LNS-Montana
LNS-Mt.Rushmore
LNS-Yosemite
LNS-Olympia
LNS-Chesapeake
LNS-Charleston
LNS-Georgia

See this link for what's out there now and after reading through the other names you will get used to what's acceptable:

Liberty Cap Ship Registration
Try for a nice canadian Landmark or city.

My Navy capship had the name LNX-Thunderbay originally.

LNX being a slightly modified version of the LNS, the X meaning experimental ship.
He has a point though. LNS-* is pirate bomber bait and also serves well in attracting the Maelstrom. Me and my pvp-whore buddies will seek out and destroy anything with LNS at the start of its name, by sorting the playerlist accordingly and crushing them one by one.

Not much you can do about the reputation. It's like young people and Commodores here in Australia. I have one and I rarely hoon in it, yet I'm tarred with the same brush as everyone else.

Such is life.:)
I understood 30% of Eva's second paragraph. :3

ANYWAY. Avoid LNS. There are anti-Liberty gankrapers (like me) who hunt for them actively.
' Wrote:I understood 30% of Eva's second paragraph. :3

ANYWAY. Avoid LNS. There are anti-Liberty gankrapers (like me) who hunt for them actively.
I didn't even understand 30%, more like 10%, and yes, the LNS tag is pretty much sealing your fate to be cold shouldered, and PvP whored to the max!
Pages: 1 2 3