Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pozzdrav
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings all!!
My name is Robert and I'm coming from Croatia. I'm 18 years old,and I love to play Freelancer(!).I also play(ed) GTA-SA MP rp,but I had enough.:D
I havent play freelancer for about 3 years now,so my skills are bad now :S,but with time I'll renew myself.
I love my computer and playing games,I'm very good in COD-MW too.
I like to listen to music(almost everything) and I like to play football,I'm very good in it.

That would be short of me.
Hope I'll have fun with all of you here ^^
Pozdrav i tebi. There are a lot of Balkans on the server so you are wellcome. Read the rules and safe flying!:D
Welcome zemljače;)have fun, read the rules and enjoy. I am sure you will adjust easy here. See you around
Pozdrav i tebi
there are a lot of balcan players like tydic sayed
have fun on server

P.S.
ako treba? pomoć javi mi se na PM
bok stari.
Helloes, there are a lot of people from Balcan here yes:), hope you have a good time.
Oh come on now, guys, speak English or the mods will put their boot up your rear end.

In other news, dobrodosao na server. (Welcome.)

Oh and, do read the rules and the like. A lot of people that come from our corner of the world tend to... well, do some undesirable things. Just read and follow the rules, know it's an RP server, and if anything's unclear feel free to ask for help.

Don't make me say I told you so one day. (Also, don't suddenly become all scared. I'm just trying to give you fair warning.)
Welcome mate!

P.S. I'm also from the Balcans!
Well,pozdrav i tebi....and welcome...hope you will have only good experience here...see ya in game:P
Pozdrav i tebi! Have fun, see you :)
Pages: 1 2 3