Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice, Player Sanctioned:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-USSindependence has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves
player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get
back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible,
then post on the forums and PM the players involved.
Death is an option, using your F1 key is not ...

Consequences: Guns and credits removed, hold cleared, and a sanction note placed there instead.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under
any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions
or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats
are allowed on the server.

5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile
action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is
attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.
It would appear the captain of the craft in question has lost the plot, so The Liberty Navy have towed and
impounded the ship with a view to a permanent decommission. The Officer is due a Court Martial.
We await his mitigating circumstances report here.
]

Consequences: Guns and credits removed, hold cleared, and a sanction note placed there instead.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.

[/quote]

sir i apolozise my mistake but my net connection wos disconnected for half an hour and when i logged in the players were gone

[quote= Wrote:

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

up to a ban.

sir i apolozise my mistake but my net connection wos disconnected for half an hour and when i logged in the players were gone
' Wrote:It would appear the captain of the craft in question has lost the plot, so The Liberty Navy have towed and
impounded the ship with a view to a permanent decommission. The Officer is due a Court Martial.
We await his mitigating circumstances report here.

coud you please tell me for how much time i will be kept n bastile
Quote:sir i apolozise my mistake but my net connection wos disconnected for half an hour and when i logged in the players were gone

Watch that video. Convenient disconnect, no?

http://www.xfire.com/video/2bc8f7/

I also remember seeing you vaguely 10 minutes after you exploded, back in New York. Didn't really care, as we were in Magellan at the time, but still..
' Wrote:LNS-USSindependence has been sanctioned for:

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

up to a ban.

this is capatain of LNS-USSindependence

TO FELLOW HOODLUM OUR RESPECTED ADMIN

sir i have done very hard work these few months to own a capitalship and serve libertynavy with a carrier
i appolozie my mistake but i have not read the server rules carefully what i done wos childish and very follish
please accept my sorry to the hackerpilots and if they can tell thier name i can send them compensation of this rude behavehior

but please do not decommision my ship forever

my ship is currently in bastille and in bastile i have learnd to not violate server rules

you know this is a harch time for independence the crimnals that are put in bastille becomes the become valuable citizens of Sirius.

I remberd when i first saw the navy carrier i then decided to buy it i have worked hard to achive my goal

PLEASE RESPECTED admin do not decommision my ship for ever man should get a chace to learn

and sir could you tell me on this page that for how long LNSUSS-independence stay in bastille
---------------------------------------------------
TO respected ADMIN FELLOWHOODLUM:(

sir amin can you please please tell me for how long i will be in bastille
The ship has repositioned on Planet Manhattan, and an exemplary code of conduct is expected from the
captain, as the navy will be keeping the de-commissioning order safely tucked in a drawer for now.