Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tech Request subforum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It would be under the "Communication" forum. It would include threads such as this, this, and this.

Why is this beneficial? Well, for starters it keeps these threads from getting lost in the rapidly-changing Communication forum (which has a MASSIVE turnover... and threads with no replies is on page 2 in a day). This would reduce the number of threads like this (notice there's a thread above for that?). It'd also give a place for requests like that with no overall thread to be noticed.
Sounds good!
Please god, YES.
Yes.
Good idea.
+1!

Please make this happen, it would be extremely useful.

I had a request with a certain group and it's been over 3 weeks since I made the original request and I've heard nothing at all.

Maybe if the subforum existed, I would have at least gotten an answer of some sort.

As it is now, I no longer need to 'request' permission, I made apropiate changes to my ID and weapons so it's all sorted now.
sure, why not.
Agreed. I'd like to see something like this implemented.
Even though I'm all for implementing this sub-forum, I see the factions handling tech requests adequately by implementing everything into one thread, such as the Bounty Hunters and the Corsairs and updating the appropriate thread in the rules section. I think the current system enhances creativity and role play, if it gets another sub-forum, it'll seem like grinding and go OORP like the ship sales eventually did.

Go ahead, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4