Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Err, this has been bothering me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

What happend to the alliance between The Corsairs and The Order?

Also, i would appreciate it if someone in The Order with good knowledge about the Corsair/Order relationship
Could discuss this over PM.
It went plooey.
Each side blames the other, probably rightfully.
Never worked in the first place.

Order used the Corsair's superior shipbuilders for making their fleet in exchange for the Osiris Tech.

Then it ended.
Seems like nobody can tell us the "real" reasons. I've been asked several times now - and - I don't know why exactly the alliance was ended. There are some "minor" reasons for it, but I think it's because of the Orders relations with enemies of the Corsairs.
' Wrote:Seems like nobody can tell us the "real" reasons. I've been asked several times now - and - I don't know why exactly the alliance was ended. There are some "minor" reasons for it, but I think it's because of the Orders relations with enemies of the Corsairs.

There were no 'real' reasons for it to exist in the first place.

It had been strained for a while.
The only thing that the Order got out of the alliance was tizzies and some arr pee, while the Corsairs got a battleship that really isn't worth it, seeing as they have their own now.

Meh. Don't think they really need an alliance anyways. The Order has shipyards and labs. They can hold their own.
So there isn't even a real reason? That's great. How shall I rp that? Any advice? "Hey, the alliance was ended because ... eh ... just for fun!"

No. Really. Tell us some iRP reasons.
' Wrote:So there isn't even a real reason? That's great. How shall I rp that? Any advice? "Hey, the alliance was ended because ... eh ... just for fun!"

No. Really. Tell us some iRP reasons.

I said them.

Order don't need the Corsairs anymore, for this reason:

' Wrote:Order used the Corsair's superior shipbuilders for making their fleet in exchange for the Osiris Tech.
Then it ended.

It was a business arrangement.

Now they don't need each other.
' Wrote:What happend to the alliance between The Corsairs and The Order?

Also, i would appreciate it if someone in The Order with good knowledge about the Corsair/Order relationship
Could discuss this over PM.

Just adding a bit of weight on that. See you, g'nite.
' Wrote:It went plooey.
Each side blames the other, probably rightfully.

That was me.
I'm in the Order High Command.

That's about the most accurate answer you're going to get.
Pages: 1 2