Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Bounty Hunters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that the Cardamine addict Unsille have a Bounty on TBH.
NOW READ BOUNTY IS ON TBH Dont come bashing into Gamma in Capships and kill ALL corsairs ( It is not my fault that you cant steer a fighter) saying "there is a bountyfor killing you"
NOTE: I was not be beeing killed but one of my members.
Now for RP check your target next time to make sure you in open chat declare that you got a bounty price. That really is a Bounty.
True, it's not real RP for this Bounty Hunter to shoot everything in sight.

Quote:NOTE: I was not be beeing killed but one of my members.

OK... are you then telling us that you allowed a Bounty Hunter (flying around in Gamma) to fly near you (sworn enemy of all Bounty Hunters) without even trying to take him down...:mellow:...??

As a member (and Founder) of the SSO I feel I know at least a little bit about roleplaying a Bounty Hunter.

If a BHG Goes in to take down a target (Corsair, TBH in this case) The rest of the Corsairs in the surrounding area are MORE THAN LIKELY, in fact, GUARANTEED to engage. When that happens, you (as a BHG) don't just pop one, you kill them all!

My two cents.
You know, just for posting somehting like that, I almost took the Fantasia out ot Gamma to do some mauling with the BHG, because as much as Outcast Special Forces hates BHG, They hate Corsairs more. Next time, just get on with that massive armada of Corsair Guboats you keep and swarm everybody else; that tactic has always seemed to work for you before... god knows, the Corsairs outnumber just about everybody right now. It doesn't make people feel sympathetic by ranting about everybody swarming you unless you're some pathetically tiny faction. Suffer in Silence, friend.
Yeah.. Getting swarmed when entering gamma as a hostile is inevitable lol.

I went in yesterday in a fighter to attach Torres[TBH] 1 on 1 and was swarmed by about 6 people, 3 of them being gunboats.

It was fun, I'll tell you that much [/sarcasm]

Granted I'm not one to complain as I do have a TBH account.
If you come anywhere near Crete to attack a Corsair the rest of our brothers are always going to help, they will not sit and watch a brother be killed.

I think this would be the same for the Outcasts and pretty much every other pirate factions.

Enrico, what is the problem man? you win some you loose some, this is how it works, revenge is always swift and very painful for the aggressor.
yeah...please dont kill anyone else.
kill TBH...most corsairs cant, or wont pirate me, because of all the problems it causes.
some TBH just didn't realize...

on the other side of the coin...if you attack them, of course they are gonna attack you back.
and, it seems they are gonna kill you too....

overall...I would much rather everyone go after the TBH and the RM in rhienland...just seems like more fun.

(shameless plug) RM are worth 8 mill, TBH 5, and If you attack the Benitez while doing that, or characters under construction, I will not pay...may even bounty you...

Side note....I DO NOT PAY PROTECTION MONEY TO BENITEZ i feed their children....as I had been considering doing for all of crete...until certian corsairs decided to get the better of me....

and...
Dont kill me if you get me down to 1 bar....
just CD and give me a chance to pay.
I will.
I just don't take anyone seriously if I am getting away....
some more advice to pirates....don't try me alone....unless you are really good with a m26, you are gonna waste a lot of money.
bounty hutners and corsairs are bloody enemies or no?when come BH to gamma and in gamma are 10 corsairs all attack Bh not only 1,and when 10 Bh come to gamma and there is only 1 corsairs all attack him. so where is the problem?always when Bh and corsairs are in the same system,one must die.

:mellow:

Exactly. This is a long-ongoing conflict that has taken many lives of Corsairs and Bounty Hunters alike. And just like the Corsairs, the BH has alot of other enemies to consider as well. If, say, I attack a Corsair and whilst in battle, get attacked by a Outkast, it wont be out of RP - just a scenario of wrong place, wrong time (that is, if the Corsair and Outkast don't rip each other apart first...).:sleep:

But that's beyond the point, like Equinox said - you win some you loose some.