Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GhostShip."RIN-Colditz" Bastilled but no sanction thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
my my my what are you admin doing this time??
But my ghost ship haS DIFFERENT TAGS TO THE4 CORSAIR ONES, MINE IS A RHEINLAND BATTLESHIP OF WHICH IS AN independent character as my ships name is GhostShip."RIN-Colditz" which is a rheinland ghost and the bastilled perpetratros are Corsair ghosts with TAG "Ghost.Ship"-Name. Thus my character has nothing to do with the RP failure of the Corsair ghost Osirises! Admins please remove my ship from the bastillle its is a new char that I have only flown once and not under the influence of FR5s from Corsairs !
There is no rule stating the Admins have to put up a report.

That is just a personal rule they keep, sorry you got caught up in it and all though.
' Wrote:There is no rule stating the Admins have to put up a report.

That is just a personal rule they keep, sorry you got caught up in it and all though.

Well Im innocent my ship is born of sigma 13 and has more weight to hold with the RPers I cant FR5 by a faction that has no juristiction over Rheinland vessels.

EDIT: May I also state that the Colditz has at no time OORP aligned or partnered with the corsair ghosts in any situation!
At this particular point in time, Sirius has had a visit from the professional paranormal removal experts, so while we discuss things your ship will remain where it is now.
Ouch
' Wrote:At this particular point in time, Sirius has had a visit from the professional paranormal removal experts, so while we discuss things your ship will remain where it is now.

But I havent done anything! You have no right to hold me!

Post a sanction thread then if your gonna hold me otherwise release my dang SHIP
' Wrote:But I havent done anything! You have no right to hold me!

Post a sanction thread then if your gonna hold me otherwise release my dang SHIP

They dont need a "right" to hold you, this is a private server and they are the administrators of it, they can do whatever they like if they feel it is necessary to preserve order and the stability of the community. I.E. Making sure a certain group of cap ships arent able to go around causing trouble while they figure out what to do with them.

' Wrote:They dont need a "right" to hold you, this is a private server and they are the administrators of it, they can do whatever they like if they feel it is necessary to preserve order and stability.

But ahhhhhhhhhhh what a TARDED Reply go away
Pages: 1 2 3