Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
J.Tiberius/Repentance has been sanctioned for:
Quote:5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.
Don't die, change accounts and come back again. Don't call other players morons.
Fined your guns.

Please do not post in this sanction if are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction.

Link to admin report: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70211
I did not call this person a moron in OOC

I was however called one. I will send the pics and can you pm me the pics/ screenshot I me saying this as well.
Thank you.