Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.
I suggest that next time you
1) don't disconnect
2) if you do, say sorry and pay the pirate

Fined credits and guns.

Your ship is also in Bastille. Your ID and ship is not a permitted combination unless you have permission from the IMG. You need to change either the ID or ship. Post here to acknowledge this and we'll release you.

Admin link to report: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70483
I am truly sorry for what I've done... I should've RP'd my way out of this but.. I'm pretty new to this RP thing.
If I see the pirate I'll pay him his 1 millon credits.. If I ever get my credits back of course.
So anyway,I'm truly sorry.. :$:$
Another thing:My rep wasn't good enough to get the IMG ID,but i was working my way to it.
Your ship is released. Good luck out there.
Thank you.
Edit: I still can't get the id. I hope it's not a problem. I'll make some credits,then bribes and everything will be legal.
You may keep your credits. Next time, perhaps.
' Wrote:Thank you.
Edit: I still can't get the id. I hope it's not a problem. I'll make some credits,then bribes and everything will be legal.
Yes that's fine. Just wanted to make sure you knew about the ID thing.
Next time...