Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GhostShip."RIN-Colditz" Bastilled RENAMED RNC-Colditz please....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Move the Ship to Braunschweig system and replace all Cerberus Turrets that you have removed for no reason thanks SHIP RENAMED RNC-Colditz
Widow, one day you'll learn, being rude and arrogant gets little done in life ... Especially as no one touched
your bloody guns. Make an appointment to see an optician is my recommendation in this case.
And I have left a message on The Teleport Keeper's answerphone, he appears to be out to dinner with his
wife at this time, I'm sure he'll do it later, unless of course he's had a beer or three ...
' Wrote:Widow, one day you'll learn, being rude and arrogant gets little done in life ... Especially as no one touched
your bloody guns. Make an appointment to see an optician is my recommendation in this case.
And I have left a message on The Teleport Keeper's answerphone, he appears to be out to dinner with his
wife at this time, I'm sure he'll do it later, unless of course he's had a beer or three ...

ok sorry must have ben the bloody mines in bastille then, move when you can be *Bothered* too.
I'm sure being rude to the Teleport fairy will just make him go away for longer my good friend.
' Wrote:Or the fairy dust may go bad and you might end up in the sun....
*Puts Sabretooth under pillow* Hurry up Hoodlum fairy Q_Q
A please wouldn't hurt would it?

;)
' Wrote:A please wouldn't hurt would it?

;)

I again request my ship be moved Please. Why is this dragging on for
' Wrote:A please wouldn't hurt would it?

;)

I again request my ship be moved Please. Why is this dragging on for
Am I allowed to say how hilarious this is?
' Wrote:I again request my ship be moved Please. Why is this dragging on for
Probably because your emergency ain't an Admin emergency. They'll get to it when they'll have the time to do it, among the other stuff they do.

You see, they do what they do in the order they do the stuff they do, so that things get done by them the way it should get done. If they didn't do what they do in the order they do the stuff they do, then things would not get done by them in the way it should have gotten done. And then the things they do would need to be re-done, further delaying matters such as your release.

So just relax, and wait untill they have done the stuff they do in the order they do them, so the important things get done by them in the way they should get done, then they'll probably get to the smaller matters.

At least be thankfull that Hoodlum left a message on the Teleport keepers answerphone. He usually never does that.

A & L Guy