Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: MonsterLR has died.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I apologize discovery community, Outcasts of the [101st], Lane Hackers, and the VS for yesterdays behaviour in breaking server rules and not role playing correctly. From now on I will try to play cleaner and RP better.My character MonsterLR was released from prisson this morning but I removed him because yesterday he was killed inside Valveta Shipyard by the [101st] after illegially docking with the shipyard and violating outcast space.As for me [MLR]MonsterLR I will continue to engage hostiles in Liberty and independent worlds and respect Outcast space.
' Wrote:I apologize discovery community, Outcasts of the [101st], Lane Hackers, and the VS for yesterdays behaviour in breaking server rules and not role playing correctly. From now on I will try to play cleaner and RP better.My character MonsterLR was released from prisson this morning but I removed him because yesterday he was killed inside Valveta Shipyard by the [101st] after illegially docking with the shipyard and violating outcast space.As for me [MLR]MonsterLR I will continue to engage hostiles in Liberty and independent worlds and respect Outcast space.

good luck man, hope you find fun here
If you're ever looking for a good adventure try the omegas.
Meh. Go with the flow. At least you're willing to take a good virtual/verbal/situational beating and keep rolling. Hopefully having learned something.

Better than some people.

Naice.
Stop playing in Liberty mkay?

Mkay. Knock yourself out.
If you're willing to change, we're willing to welcome you.

Good on you mate.
I'm pleased to see that you've learned from this. That's the point of Sanctions really. To educate. Welcome back to Sirius as a reformed citizen.
A few pointers.

Rape is bad, Don't listen to Beethoven's Fifth, and punching someone in the face will likely lead to an overload of your 'feel bad' senses.

Whoever can name the movie wins a treat.
Your attempts to improve are noted.

However, I will not rescind your status as an enemy of the Outcasts. All actions come with reactions, and you will have to face the consequences in-RP. Of course, after a while the memory of why we're shooting you will fade from the mind of everyone except me, and the matter will be considered resolved.

But any character that doesn't have MonsterLR in its name isn't a target, unless you give us a reason to target them. Keep that in mind.
' Wrote:A few pointers.

Rape is bad, Don't listen to Beethoven's Fifth, and punching someone in the face will likely lead to an overload of your 'feel bad' senses.

A Clockwork Orange?
' Wrote:A few pointers.

A Clockwork Orange.

By the way, Slart put a question mark there so I think I win instead because I used a full stop.
The old in and out, in and out isn't okay without consent even if you yell "Surprise!".
Pages: 1 2