Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Love you all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*Hugs*
Boom de yada...

You said you loved all humans. What about lawful evil Outsiders? Do they get any love in the pits of the Nine Hells? If so, I <3 you too.
In the event you find the physical incarnation of evil unlovable, howabout those of us of the squishy telepathic persuasion? Any love for the Nomads?
' Wrote:Boom de yada...

You said you loved all humans. What about lawful evil Outsiders? Do they get any love in the pits of the Nine Hells? If so, I <3 you too.
In the event you find the physical incarnation of evil unlovable, howabout those of us of the squishy telepathic persuasion? Any love for the Nomads?

*hugs to all*

:Dnooo sov <3 love to all

:(I love you, you have my love and Love:Dare just words unsaid these days I mean:Dwe all know that you love family and friends and that family and friends love you back but the actual words are never said these days:(

An yes I feel in a happy loving mood:)so i felt like voicing it!!!

:)An Sov love goes to all living things it is unconditional! You might hate things people do in fact you might abhor them an be revolted but that doesn't mean you can't still love them.:)e.g. Brother pulls your hair or little cousin bites you... You don't stop loving them!

Anyways my love to everyone and everything:Djust felt like saying it might just brighten someones day

Edit: hehe Yes Boom de Yada ( i just watched it that is rather catchy:D)
What? Some one find Jameson! This amount of love and compassion may have melted him.

<3
:cool:
[font=agency fb]D'[color=#CC11FF]AAAWWWWWWWW
That's some quality use of BBCode there. Ench just got fuzzy around her heart I believe.

@OP:
Glad to see someone in such a great mood around here.:)
We sure could always use more of that around this place. Keep it up.:D
Love ya right back, <3

I am having a **** day, I feel a little better now. thanks.
' Wrote:That's some quality use of BBCode there. Ench just got fuzzy around her heart I believe.

I'm just a cheap imitation.:(
[color=#FFFFFF]I love ya all too

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7