Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Jailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We said no ghosts. You're commentary to me in PM assumes that I did all of this unilaterally. You are incorrect. Now you have PM'd me to say that in spite of being told to not RP as a ghost that you're going to do it anyway.

Quote:You may ban the name but you will not ban the Ghost RP we are free to RP as we choose aslong as rules are not broken as was the case with me. I will continue to RP a ghostship but not fly a GhostShip Tag.
Your ship was free and on Mecklenberg. All you had to do was just drop it, and go play. Since you have chosen to not do so, it is now BACK in jail while the admin team discusses your situation again.

We have stated that due to game mechanics and faction rights that a 'ghost' ship would not actually be able to dock ANYWHERE in Sirius. It does not matter whether it was the Corsair ghosts or your Rheinland ghost - or if someone wanted to make a Gallic ghost.

No 'Ghosts' in Sirius - period.

' Wrote:We said no ghosts. You're commentary to me in PM assumes that I did all of this unilaterally. You are incorrect. Now you have PM'd me to say that in spite of being told to not RP as a ghost that you're going to do it anyway.
Your ship was free and on Mecklenberg. All you had to do was just drop it, and go play. Since you have chosen to not do so, it is now BACK in jail while the admin team discusses your situation again.

We have stated that due to game mechanics and faction rights that a 'ghost' ship would not actually be able to dock ANYWHERE in Sirius. It does not matter whether it was the Corsair ghosts or your Rheinland ghost - or if someone wanted to make a Gallic ghost.

No 'Ghosts' in Sirius - period.

Whatever I couldnt give a toss you have no control over what people RP and how they RP so long as they RP within the Rules:

This punishment is illegal :

here is the rest of the Pm your a Bad Admin as such saying what can and cant be roleplayed is BullSchlozzer

Quote:Message Forwarded From BLACKWIDOW

Quote:
Quote:I have renamed the ship as asked to RNC-Colditz please move it for me? Or post a sanction thread. Or tell me does one of your traits as an admin involve mockery?
I'm sorry - are we your personal lackeys and servants that we shall jump through whatever hoops you say, when you say it?

Or do we actually have lives outside the game, upto and including forum access at places where we don't actually have access to the desk or to being able to get in game?

Oh, wait - I know. We work as unpaid volunteers doing this job because we love the game in spite of all the assorted grief and crap that we get from people, including yourself, because we want to see the game thrive.

Since in the amount of time it took you to compose such a wonderful and scathing attack upon me personally that I HAD moved your ship to Mecklenberg - which if you'd bothered to show any bit of patience and restraint you would have noticed - I don't feel bad in the least now about putting it BACK in Bastille until Hoodlum gets around to dealing with it tomorrow.

-----

Okay, not really. But you can either learn to get along with people on here, or I can guarantee you that the next time you act up on either the forums or in game, you won't be on either one for quite a while.

I did nothing, my ghost ship char was independent with sound rp background. I was placed in the bastille because it was assumed that I was like the corsair pewpew ghosts of which not the case. And had commited no offence to warrant being put their what we have here is a clear of admin abuse of powers to have his way with that rp which he does not like. AS you forced all ghosts to the bastille and told them to give up their RP or their SHIP, your a Bad Admin. You may ban the name but you will not ban the Ghost RP we are free to RP as we choose aslong as rules are not broken as was the case with me. I will continue to RP A ghostship but not fly a GhostShip Tag. And please do not talk as if you have done me a fair service, this has been anything but...

In relation to your last statement you can do as you will as your threats are born out of a situation you started thru no just cause on me.
You think furthering injustice will Sour me NO it will only Sweeten my Lips, so do as you will Admin for I care not! As I have never broken any rule here....

Tell me Agmen Did I state once that RIN COLDITZ was gonna be a ghost ship NO.
WTFRACK are you doing Impounding my ship again your mad this is a JOKE right? OMG I cant believe this, Not only do you break PM confidentiality but you do so for no reason whatsoever!

The only statement I made was that I will continue to RP a ghostship speaking in the 'generic' sense of course! Did I say was gonna reRP Colditz as a ghost ship ?
I hereby request admins release this ship so that I may sell it to an appropriate third party, as it has caused me more heartache than happiness due to this ghost thing I will not RP as a ghost anymore And said Colditz will remain in braunswchweig until such time that it is sold. So please Admin release this ship as I must also repay a loan to 2 officials that lent me money in order to buy this ship for which they sorely seek repayment.

No Ghosts in sirius I accept!

So I ask please release this ship thx
The ship is at Mecklenberg.

Based upon the tone and language of the PM's that you sent, I apologize if I jailed this ship in error. Your comment that you were going to completely ignore the directions of the admin team - and as I stated, the decision to make Sirius a ghost free zone was not something that was done unilaterally - did not sit well.

I also apologize for posting the contents of any PM you sent to me. This was on my part a way of holding you accountable for your comments and actions in light of what you had stated in various threads regarding the RP of a 'ghost'.

That also is the reason why this post was started in the first place, as you had mentioned that there was no forum notice regarding your jailing.

As far as we're concerned, this subject is closed.