Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there.

Maybe some Hessians and even Krugers, Daumanns, IMGs and BHGs - and of course the RM - know me. Ingame I'm mostly online as Solveig Rosskamm of the Red Hessians.

I really enjoy this game in an entirely new way since I'm on the Rpg-Server of Discovery and youll find me Rping, fighting and trading (but mostly rping and fighting) in Rheinland space and the neighbour systems. As i'm from germany and not natively english speaking, its not always easy to express myself in exactly the way I want it to - but I hope you have a little patience with me over this point.

What I do enjoy most about freelancer? I love the green gloom of rheinish weapons when I hit my victims in the neck and on the other hand I love these interstellar travels between the battles and the nebula - especially the moment when you are leaving a cloud and have a first look on the system.

Why I came to the forum? First I'm playing to relax and to get down from everyday life, so I didn't mind the forum too much up until now, but I hope you'll forgive this so I can increase my rping with entering the forum.

See you in space,

Solveig.
Hallo. It's good to see you on the forums. Even though forums may seem pointless, you need to associate with them!

Make sure to have fun. That's all that really counts.
Hey there, another Rheinlander, awesome. Be sure to read the rules and obey them. I wish you loads of fun on Disco GC.:)
I have been expecting you. Greetings to my domain, Solveig.

- Jarl
Willkomen...have fun and Rheinland rules!!!
Yay, more Rheinlanders!

[shameless advertisement] Check my sig for the coolest Rheinland factions :laugh:[/shameless advertisement]
Welcome aboard and have fun!
Welcome to Forums and hope to meet you Ingame!;)
welcome...

Shagohad made the best point so far so just read his one again.

Seeyeh ingame.
Welcome here,

saw you ingame and I hope we will meet some more times :laugh: