Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LNS-Silent-Storm has been sanctioned for breaking the following rules:
Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

5.6 Fleeing in combat counts as a PVP death. Fleeing is:

a) Docking with a jump gate, station or tradelane;
b) Moving more than 10km from the fight.

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.

5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.
After some discussion we have decided to do the following:
- All guns and credits have been removed from LNS-Silent-Storm.
- You are not permitted any warship bigger than a gunship for 90 days. You are not allowed to use carriers, battleships or cruisers. If they are found in your account, they will be deleted.
- LNS-Silent-Storm will remain in Bastille for this period. If your behaviour improves we might release it after 90 days.

One other note, your Gallia bomber has what we consider to be an offensive name. It has been renamed.

Admin link to report: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70638
WHAT ?!
I was not THREATENING OR POSE AS ADMIN CAN YOU SHOW ME THE PICTURES PLEASE?!
BTW I WAS NOT FLEEING IN A BS.
The name of bomber not insulting anyone if you don't believe me contact a Croatian embassy they will translate more accurate then some Internets language translate software.
I can't report on admin link to report
THIS IS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING!
This may come as a shock to you, but you are not the only Croatian speaking player on this server. We simply had to ask one of them what the words were or meant on the name of that ship, or in what context that they should be taken. (And in your case, we asked MORE than one, just to make sure we weren't mistaken.)

Needless to say, we were not amused.

Regarding your actions - you stated the following, in system chat:

"I just sit here and take screenies"

"want to get reported?"

That, sir, is threatening other people with sanctions.

Sry i this is my friends account and i didnt have anything to do with this galic bomber bussiness,about silent storm,i was flying it yes,i might have said i wouls take some ss (that could be considered a threat but it might not obviously the admins have a short temper from all the other sanctions...dont blame them),on to the other matter of i was disconected and could not connect cuz my internet connectoion was down it was 1 in the morning and i had to go to work in about 5 hours i went to bed and didnt come back later that evening by that time i had forgotten to post on the forum so i reject the disconnecting accusations without regret as for the fleeing part ...wtf..i dont get the accusation ,the fight took place near california jump gate what did you mean that i was fleeing or the other guys which diconnected also and came back and didnt say anything just kept fighting like nothing happened (sry dont have ss LNS-Torronto might have some ) and as for 5.7 lol nothing but lol what? i never returned I WENT TO SLEEP my connection was cut how cuold i return,

So for my final word im not saying im inoccent off all charges but certenly not all of them

3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time. --- MAYBE (that was a little streched seeing as some ppl dont know how to rp very good..should they be banned for not playing good? do you ban a player you just own in a game ?)

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.-Also MAYBE ("I just sit here and take screenies"

"want to get reported?") --HOW DO YOU PLEAD???? --- GUILTY

5.6 Fleeing in combat counts as a PVP death. Fleeing is:

a) Docking with a jump gate, station or tradelane;
b) Moving more than 10km from the fight.- "sigh" no ship was fleeing except LNS-Torronto who said he didnt want to play with noobs that come back form the dead..

5.7 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) until four hours have passed from the time of his/her destruction.--WTF I never died for that matter i was disconnected and never returned and i apologise for not posting in the forum sry must have slipped my mind..

5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved....this is one of those thing where you can belevie me or you dont have to i dont care really ..but this is the only viable accusation you have on me all the other things you pined on me and ARE HARRASING ME!!!! Nice to know the justice system works like any other in the world

So 90 day and took all the credits and guns for one viable accusation sure you could do that but that goes to show you that your sanctions are one one legged and dont hold water ,cuz no admin would sanction a player this much for 1 VIABLE ACCUSATION (3.4)

btw the link to the report doesnt work.repost it !a person beeing accused has the right to see the evidence againt him!

Nothing more to say ... Have a nice day :)
I wish to be released from prison. Thank you