Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hoy there, small fry!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and all that jazz.

I've been playing Freelancer for quite some time, but I'm really looking to get deeper into the game. Luckily for me, I found Discovery and what I see excites me.

I have very little RP experience, but I love this game and am very eager to learn.

While I was waiting for validation, I spent some time reading around and I like what I see. The depth to which things happen around here amazes me, and I can't wait to get involved.

See you in Sirius!
Glad to see you're filled with optimism. To be frank, your post basically describes how I was when I got here too.

If you need anything or anything's unclear, ask and I/we will help. Good luck, and see you out there.
*Waves* Have as much fun as all of us, its amazing when you get farther in.
Yes, the mod is very fun but don't get discouraged or angry with what happens in game because it will only get you into trouble.Also make sure you read server rules.

A couple of rules that I would like to note though are.
Don't attack anyone around freeports.
When you die leave the system you died in as soon as you can until 4 hours has passed.
Make sure you ask for help if you need some ,most people will help you.
Hallo! And a welcome to Discovery RP,

We could call uns forum-twins as we got validated here at the same weekend - I wish you good luck and very much fun out there and I really hope you enjoy the atmosphere that 200 roleplaying freelancers, rheinlander, outcast, junkers... etc. produce together. Which faction will you chose?

See you ingame,

Solveig.
Quote:A couple of rules that I would like to note though are. Don't attack anyone around freeports. When you die leave the system you died in as soon as you can until 4 hours has passed. Make sure you ask for help if you need some ,most people will help you.

Just to clarify, you can attack people around freeports, it's just that the zoners will probably hunt you down and kill you. It's like the house laws. No-one's going to sanction you for breaking them, but there will be RP consequences.

Good luck out there and remember, an unarmoured gunboat is an easy target for bombers.
Thanks for the well-wishes guys. I think last night I managed to find the best and worst of Discovery at the same time. Had a nice fun time mining and meeting a few new people only to have it spoiled by a Pirate who wanted to troll the Helium Cloud behind Erie.

I took a look through the factions and actually, I'm thinking about joining up with Omicron Supply, which is a Zoner derivative. It looks like there's some good people there who take their RP seriously and I think it could be a lot of fun.

Solvieg, if you ever see me in-game, I'd love to hear from you. Gheis.Mace or OSI-Gauntlet, depending on what I'm doing at the moment.