Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've played FL, but not all the way through. RP I get though. I play on an HL2RP server using Garrysmod (a source mod for Half-Life 2) called TacoNBanana. I'm very familiar with how role-playing works, but I'm still learning a few of the basics of Discovery. (especially the combat)
Anyway, I have at the moment a Trader (The.Neff) and a hunter (Jason.Stihrm , his ship is in my sig).

I appreciate any help given and I look forward to rping with anyone on the server.
Welcome to Discovery!
Good to see experienced Roleplayers joining Discovery, First of all, Get Deb Mk.Is on your Hunter instead of Mk.II (Cause of the Projectile Speed to match with Buckshots):PAnd then, I think reading through Wiki is best way to get familiar with Discovery lore, Factions and even Ships/Equipment.
Other than that, I think You'll be all fine around here:DSo, See you in space!

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Oh... yeah I had Mk.Is originally, just put the wrong type. I'll make sure to read up on the lore of FL when I have the time. Thanks a lot for those links, they've really helped.

P.S. If anyone can answer this, please do: What's this kudos thing I keep hearing about? Er, I know what kudos means, but is there like a thread for praising people's good RP?
Welcome aboard :D

Heres the Kudos thread

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=8968&hl=
Aahhhh, that's where it is. Thanks:).

I hope to have great RP with the Discovery soon.
Have fun Bro.

I'm a faction-fag, so I'll suggest you join one or two which interest you, to get united with this ravin' community!
Funny you should say that, I just joined BHG:D