Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello eveyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, just a small post to say that I'm very happy to join this universe and to meet so many interesting people.

I played freelancer for a very long time, but never managed to play it online.
This mod is just amazing so i might stick aroud for a while!

I hope to see some of you online, have a good day.

Salut!
' Wrote:Hey everyone, just a small post to say that I'm very happy to join this universe and to meet so many interesting people.

I played freelancer for a very long time, but never managed to play it online.
This mod is just amazing so i might stick aroud for a while!

I hope to see some of you online, have a good day.

Salut!

Welcome Locke. I hope You'll have some fun time here. If you want to start with trading and etc, we can meet in space and make some good caravans.

Cya in space.
' Wrote:Welcome Locke. I hope You'll have some fun time here. If you want to start with trading and etc, we can meet in space and make some good caravans.

Cya in space.

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind!

At the moment someone is already kindly helping me to get started, so I'm fine.

See you:)

Welcome to Discovery!
It's Good to see another Vanilla FL joining us:DYou'll get to know Disco soon enough, because the general atmosphere of Vanilla is still here! And Chevalier mentioned a nice point, Trading in Convoys is a good move, You'll be harder to Pirate and also it won't be boring for you! Other than this... Take your time and Enjoy the game, and hope to see you in space:P

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)