Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About Kudos thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Disco players

I've decided to gather some statistics, so I would like to ask you to spare few seconds and vote honestly here when you post into the kudos thread

I'm really curious how it turns out

If anyone thinks this is not a good idea, feel free to post here

Edit: I forgot the Sigmas if anyone knows how to edit a poll let me know
Rheinland, I was a crazy Medic in the LWB asking for sponsorships for a children race in the name of Stuttgart's freedom.

aka Give me money to support the LWB. But I think that the children part was a good one.

This happened a long time ago, but it still echoes nicely in my head.:) Lobster Lord I think it was:D
Most of my kudos happen in Bretonia, I see it always as opportunity to RP, even in Dublin which has tendency to become a miners New York
Kudos is usually where Tony performs an epic roleplay 8-|

' Wrote:Most of my kudos happen in Bretonia

Kudos for not overusing Minirazor : ))

Liberty.

It's where I spend most of my time, I also tend to find alot of overlooked yet awesome roleplay there.
' Wrote:Edit: I forgot the Sigmas if anyone knows how to edit a poll let me know

I edited your poll to have the sigma's option in it.

Bear
Thank you Bear
Lib'ty, without a doubt. I spend most of my time there to be fair...
all around the place. i tend to ignore the "ololol u cant stop me from buying legate nub". the game is much more enjoyable now, since i decided not to ... care?

Mine was in the Omicrons, Omicron Minor to be exact, which is hard to vote for in the poll since it is on the border of upper and lower... =/
Oh, and yes, as soon as you stop caring what people think or say, then you can begin enjoying yourself here. This is why I don't ask people's opinions about in-game related stuff anymore.
Pages: 1 2