Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I joined the forum a few days ago... And I'm in school right now, (sooo boring), so I thought I'll post something here.

Anyways, RP seems to be very strict here, but I'm kind of used to it. I played a lot of Freelancer SP, so I know the plot and faction relations, I'll just need to research Gallia a bit...
Also, some people here seem to be very friendly, a pirate wanted to pirate me, but when he saw I'm poor he actually gave me some money, very generous, indeed.
I have to say, it's a nice mod.

Currently, my only character is Dragonfly-129A, a freelance trader.

Are there any (interesting) factions that need people? Some people said I should also join a faction.
Hello

I'm in my job office right now and I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK:P

So have a nice travel, don't annoy poor miners, and take a Cookie it's free

*/send Cookie Dragonfly-129A*
hi.

since you are a starting player, i would recommend to try and apply for a trader faction, such as USI, RepEx, Kishiro or Bowex. They can teach you loads, and you will learn how factions work here. However, if you feel like staying indie, no one can hold you back - but you will have to discover everything on yourself.

Have fun, read the rules, and have fun.
The cookie is a lie.
Schools not that bad, it's boring as not having that OR a job, trust me.
Enjoy your time here.
' Wrote:The cookie is a lie.

Go to hell ! My cookie is better than yourz :ylove:

' Wrote:it's boring as not having that OR a job

Totally agree . But Job could be cool if you can choose what you do , or if the boss is not here:P

Welcome Dragonfly-129A!

I was impressed with your Role Play when I pirated you in the Omegas. That is why I gave back what I pirated, not simply because you were "poor".

Remember we are all here to have fun!

- Barry.Phosgene
' Wrote:Welcome Dragonfly-129A!

I was impressed with your Role Play when I pirated you in the Omegas. That is why I gave back what I pirated, not simply because you were "poor".

Remember we are all here to have fun!

- Barry.Phosgene

Oh, yeah, it was you! Thank you again! :)
Hello, Welcome to Discovery. You will love it here. Look at my sig and click on the texts. They will lead you to your future. Just try it, you know you want to.