Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Personal Announcement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, some of you are already aware, others of course won't beuntill reading this.

I am not even sure if this is the right thread in which to post, Chenzo doesn't seem to know himself so i think this will do?

I have been forced to leave the Discovery gaming community.

My life can be best described as a series of unfortunate events, my Grandfarther recantly passed away which was a shock to us all, given his condition was almost pristene for his age. R.I.P Grandad.

Next, I have to leave home so I can be closer to the univercity I'll be attending. This both means that I will have no access to my computer for quite some time, (currently driving, quoting to my girlfriend what to type into the laptop) aswell as my time will be slightly more limited on Freelancer once i eventually return. To quote Dusty or.. rather to quote from the song Hotel California; "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave".

Next i have the issue of the ships i just put up for auction in ship sales, i believe i have a couple of PM's saying cash has been sent, I am afraid you will have to send a SS of your sending cash with a timestamp acompanying a link to this thread to have your cash refunded. I did not plan this sudden departure, to be honest it was thrust upon me. For this i am also sorry.

Now, to the factions in which i am enlisted. My deepenst apologies to the factions i have made commitments to and can temporarly no longer forfill. I'd apreciate if my places within each faction are held open. I will return as soon as I have a more stable situation.

Finally, a thanks; To all within the =CR=, the [101st] a select few from the [RoS] most of |Sails infact just everyone I have come into posotive contact with within the discovery community, thanks for making something as simple as a game give so much forfillment? If that's the best way to describe it.

To all those who have access to my accounts, I'd ask that you keep them sanction free and of course, feel free to use them as you please, so long as they are all still in one peice when I get back.

Sorry and thanks. Chenzo out.

Take care! And come back when you got some spare minutes.
Just to re-clarify, i'm afraid admins will have to interviene reguarding the ship sales. I have absolutly no access to my computer and may not for quitesome time, i'll do my best to get back to it as soon as possible.

and FANKOO JANNEHKINS.. stopped in a garage/service station eating sandwiges thinking of you..........

Edit: i believe for the Sabre i renamed it to: "Sabre-". Admins can hand over the ship if thats possible instead of the money if that's what whoever won it prefures.
Cya man, have fun out there
What Jans said. Now the price of Dulzians will drop considerably I guess...
bai mate

can i haz ur moneh?
I wish I could share your pain, but I can cheer you up with some jokes if you want.
Damn, this came as a big surprise for me.. .
I guess I'll just thank you for your noteworthy presence here and for sticking around with me, and of course with others. I'm not lying when I say I wouldn't be here on this server and her forums if you weren't around in my ?berlolwut period as an XTF. I have the CR to thank for that as well.

Good luck away from here Chenzo, hope to see you soon.
Bye and good luck!
Bye and good luck!

Bye and good luck!

Bye and good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3