Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tattoos !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the title pretty much says it all !
Got tat ?

Come out n show them off !!
My Gadsden tat. I've got others, but none as meaningful as this.
[Image: 1010048a.jpg]
I heard getting a tattoo done can give you AIDS.
' Wrote:I heard getting a tattoo done can give you AIDS.

among other activities, but very few people restrain themselves from those.

its a hygiene thing, really.

You can get aids from drinking from the same glass as someone else -_-

Just be smart about it. Know and trust your tattoo artist and make sure he's using clean needles every time. My brother buys new needles himself and then takes them to his tattoo artist to be sure.
my mate went for a devil's head on his arm,haha it looks like Jimmy Hill.
no tats for me,allthough i have got a monkey on my belly"put your hand down & feel its tail"

only if the person tattoo'ing you doesn't clean his needles, uses fresh ink
and if the person before you had aids.

therefor the change to get aids is slim to void to get aids from tattoo's

also, MINE

[Image: naamloosvj.png]

:cool:
Since I don't wanna charge up my camera I'll just post this (which is high up on my left shoulder)
[Image: dbto.jpg]

& about this:
That's mostly just silly paranoia...yes it's possible, but I'm willing to bet you've never set foot in a tattoo shop in your life. but just to play along, I've heard that driving a car can cause crashes, & eating can cause choking.

So, chew your food, drive safely & get your tats at real shops...paranoia averted.

Yeah if you make tattoo at homeless guy behind the dumpster while he is raping you.

OT : Have a wolf on left arm, and home made little black sun on my knee
' Wrote:You can get aids from drinking from the same glass as someone else -_-

Just be smart about it. Know and trust your tattoo artist and make sure he's using clean needles every time. My brother buys new needles himself and then takes them to his tattoo artist to be sure.

No you can't get AIDS from drinking from the sale glass as somone else. (I'm a certified HIV/AIDS peer educator and I used to hold workshops back when i was at school)

And as far as tattoos go, make sure the tattoo guy uses new needles and you're fine.:)
Pages: 1 2