Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hmmm... Heya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm pretty sure it's been nearly a year since I've last posted here... Not completely sure though. Time's just gone by way way way too fast!

I'm temporarily back in action on a part-time basis. I haven't quite gotten my wings back yet, so I'm stepping into it all slowly. I just hope it's like riding a bike in the sense that you never truly forget.

Just in case no one recognizes my Forum name, If you so happen to take a gander at my signature, there is the character I most often played in game, or some variation of the name with {SOB} in front of it.

I'm not quite sure what all the diplomatic standings are in-game at the moment, but I'm slowly reading up piece by piece.

And as much as it hurts my ego when it comes to disco/FL, I'm accepting helping hands of any kind. -.-

See ya guys server side... On occasion.

<3
Hey! Indiana! How 'bout that. Where in the state are you from?
I remember a Leo Pendragon from a year ago but didn't know you.

Welcome back:)
Currently residing in the northernmost parts of Indiana. Around the Chesterton area.

Gonna be moving back south again though. Closer to Bloomington and Columbus.

And Leo Pendragon would most likely be me. Haven't come across anyone else by the name yet to this day. =]
' Wrote:Currently residing in the northernmost parts of Indiana. Around the Chesterton area.

Gonna be moving back south again though. Closer to Bloomington and Columbus.

And Leo Pendragon would most likely be me. Haven't come across anyone else by the name yet to this day. =]
*Sends information to Pedobear*
Moved to the General Discussion forum.

Bear
Hey.

Cool name, bro.

Dude. Hi.