Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mercs/freelancers killing Lawfuls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok people. I am sure by now everyone who is a LSF/Navy,or LPi player knows that Mercs,and freelancers are running all over Liberty killing any lawful they find for the bounty/bountys put on us. The [LN] and =LSF= at this point will not do anything but post their names as hostiles(big woopy) So as an indie i am now demanding they leave Liberty when spotted,and if they refuse? well WE REMOVE THEM!(in RP of course) So all those indies out there that are sick of Mercs/freelancers spotting you,and then calling in multiple friends to gank you for the bountys join me,and lets do what [LN] =LSF= are not willing/able to do,and kill all mercs/freelancers that refuse to leave when ordered. After all as far as RP goes, these guys should never be allowed into iberty if they are known to be hunting lawfuls.
So all my fellow indies, Rise up,and swat down all these potential law hunters.
So. Because someone has a Freelancer or Merc ID, we should kill them?

Well. If they've claimed a bounty on the lawfuls, sure, go ahead. If they've committed no crime, don't.
There is a criminal database, add the names of the ones who are doing it. Then feel free to hunt them.

If they haven't done anything, they are just innocent civilians.....and we can't do anything.

EDIT: With pics and proof, those that are guilty can be made permanently red to the lawful forces......
' Wrote:Ok people. I am sure by now everyone who is a LSF/Navy,or LPi player knows that Mercs,and freelancers are running all over Liberty killing any lawful they find for the bounty/bountys put on us. The [LN] and =LSF= at this point will not do anything but post their names as hostiles(big woopy) So as an indie i am now demanding they leave Liberty when spotted,and if they refuse? well WE REMOVE THEM!(in RP of course) So all those indies out there that are sick of Mercs/freelancers spotting you,and then calling in multiple friends to gank you for the bountys join me,and lets do what [LN] =LSF= are not willing/able to do,and kill all mercs/freelancers that refuse to leave when ordered. After all as far as RP goes, these guys should never be allowed into iberty if they are known to be hunting lawfuls.
So all my fellow indies, Rise up,and swat down all these potential law hunters.

Yup ... I knew it would come to this. Here we go ladies and gentlemen ... another (yes ANOTHER) call for a merc ban in Liberty. Just remember folks that the last time this happened, we had a lot of irate mercs trying to make an honest living within the law. Just caused MORE trouble for Liberty than it helped.

Maybe the BETTER solution is for the LNS (indies) start treating people with a bit more respect they won't post bounties on you. Liberty has already placed blanket bounties on pretty much everyone (regardless of their RP). Can't tell you how JOYOUS it is to be blown to bits for just breathing in Liberty.

So ... tone down your jerkiness ... and maybe people won't treat you like a jerk. At least the [LN] and =LSF= don't insta-kill people. Only groups out of control in Liberty are the indie lawfuls (specifically those LNS tagged).

Sorry for the rant but I've had some really really bad experiences with the LNS over the past couple months. There are exceptions of course. But overall ... LNS needs to get organized and develop some discipline.
We don't take on Freelancers and mercs, because no one ever bothers to report them or make it public on forum.

Those listed as criminals are taken care as any other criminal.

You better check the laws of Liberty before doing anything (that big long laws that the [LN] didn't bother to create... or did they?).

Also, meh, do whatever you want, I fail to see why you need to come here and cry for help, you can do it perfectly in-game.
You know, it's a rare thing for me to agree with Baltar.

It's not so rare, however, for you to be wrong, ryoken. There is no RP sense in ordering someone to leave simply because they're not part of a Liberty military, police, or corporate faction.

And shooting at us for refusing? Hahahahahano.

' Wrote:In the house of Liberty, the following are classed as crimes:

III. Assault.

The assault of any civilian for any reason, including the collection of bounties, is illegal. The only case that this is allowed is if that civilian has breeched the law, or if permitted by a representative of the forces of Liberty.
Vince almost got killed because of this. Because I was in New York. Because I was in New York.

The Navy cleared a freaking Tridente for me and I haven't broken that trust yet. The hell did I do to deserve this?
All I have to say to this thread is:

Cry more, please.
So you were the jerk blasting away at the mercs for just sitting there? Not cool. Not even Rheinland does crap like that. There is NOTHING IRP about persecuting because of job description such as mercs and freeloaders.
Sigh, here we go again.

I can't find the old thread where this was posted, so here goes:

There is not now, nor has there been a recent discussion about banning Mercs and Freelancers from Liberty by the Liberty High Command.

None.

Questions? read the above statement again.

EDIT: However, there is a discussion on what to do with the ones hunting the lawfuls.

EDIT 2: There are a lot of Mercs and Freelancers who WORK for the Liberty Government and DO NOT deserve any sort of bad treatment AT ALL. Thank You to those who do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4