Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well hello!
After a long time, I came back... Of course all my characters are gone, but well. Wondered around in my brand new Rhino, and noticed I havent seen anyone I knew around ... So are you alive, people?

And is the server still RP? Can't say it looked that way around the Liberty, as far as I had the... honor to see, haha.

Ho-ah,
Elvin.
Still RP,although some of it is pretty weak,and if you do not follow others? you are called OORP. But still same ole group,but many new "character" names.
' Wrote:Still RP,although some of it is pretty weak,and if you do not follow others? you are called OORP. But still same ole group,but many new "character" names.
Less vendetta and conspiracy and more welcome, pl0x.
Well, I'm filled with doubts, after seeing people in NY argue about what Star Wars character is the best for a half hour and "lol my starflea kills u bitch in pennsylvania... Geez. Is that still reportable?

Well, I simply guess, that for quality RP, one has to join a faction, more than ever.
Yeah sure, sounds like a fun bandwagon. Errrmmm...it's OORP to not join GMG| :$

Oh well. Welcome back nonetheless. In actuality, nothing has changed in Disco heheh. Still the same miserable unsatisfied lot :crazy:
*Nods*
Hey. I recognize you. What's up.

Hint: go to some other House that's not Liberty.
' Wrote:Yeah sure, sounds like a fun bandwagon. Errrmmm...it's OORP to not join GMG| :$

Oh well. Welcome back nonetheless. In actuality, nothing has changed in Disco heheh. Still the same miserable unsatisfied lot :crazy:

Ah well, it might be just the... returning, getting the "Ahh, I'm back for some RP" feeling, and being slapped by "No! Obi-wan would kill Mace Windu in no time, ur bitch":D

And actually... I might be interested in joining... Perhaps you remember me, I made the ALG faction back then, we ... made the "peace" agreement" for Sigma. But poor director Diethart, he's been deleted, along with everything I had:DWonder if it's still alive. The faction I mean.

' Wrote:*Nods*

*salute*
Glad you're still around, so I can blame you for... whatever comes around:D
Especially Junker busyness.

' Wrote:Hey. I recognize you. What's up.

Hint: go to some other House that's not Liberty.

Sir, LPI James Grey, sir! I stole your wallet during recrui- I mean surely have NOT stole your wallet during recruiting me into LPI ranks, sir!
Elven?

I'm gonna have a hard time telling the differences between you too, no offence.

You may call me Cabulb, former Disco forums troll magnet for being a massive Taylor Swift fan. I still am, it's just that I'm more subtle now.
' Wrote:Elven?

I'm gonna have a hard time telling the differences between you too, no offence.

You may call me Cabulb, former Disco forums troll magnet for being a massive Taylor Swift fan. I still am, it's just that I'm more subtle now.

Wow Cabulb, me too!
'cept uhh, Not for crap music.
:D
Pages: 1 2