Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mount and Blade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
bought it a few days ago, and ever since then I've been inside every day, just killing things. It's... beautiful. <3 One-handed-Battle-axe+horseback combat. <3
I heard about it and want it too... where did you buy it?
Only place you can, on their website. It's an AWESOME game. I couldn't tell you how much time I've wasted playing it.
Actually, they have both it AND Warband on STEAM. Have had it since January, I think
Oh I didn't know that. I don't use Steam though so that would be why.
Have warband now.

Quite different from the first M&B, new faction, new awesome weapons and finally Horse Health bar. Things are harder but there are romance options and politics come into game more often.

Map is huge and there's tons of things to trade with. Pretty epic.
I remember originally purchasing it during beta phase at around v0.7 ish, it has changed a huge amount, I really want to get my hands on warband so I can play online!
Battleaxe on horseback?!

Try a lance. Nothing more satisfying than running full clip into a Swadian Knight and just slicing through him like a hot knife through butter.
Yeah, lances have changed in warband and are pretty much more realistic than they were. You cannot "I WIN" anymore with just a lance.
Get mount and blade : warband. It's a stand alone expansion and is pretty damned awesome. Expanded map, equipment, followers, options, "I shall be king" options, male/female interactions, and the list goes on.

Basic, epicer.
Pages: 1 2 3