Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi, I just joined this forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,

First of all I am not a new pilot in Discovery but I have yet take advantage of the forum. I somehow believe it is an important asset for interaction with other player in term of possibilities and or role play matter.

I would enjoy if I could get a good overview of what the forum and is sub section have to offer. I do not need to know about general rule or basics related to game play.

I just feel a bit alone in space sometime, I wish to have more consistent source of role play.

I will of course get an avatar and a signature whenever I have time to do so.

SO you are new Welcome to discovery Please read the rules Enjoy your time here If you wanna join somebody and get more friends join DHC-DaummanHeavyconstructions We always welcome new Pilots enjoy your time here
Dauman, well its unfortunate but that is not possible for me.

Somehow what I want is an idea to continue on. Do I need to do specific deeds that everyone should do like write a story..?
Welcome to the community! Read the rules and have fun.:D

P.S. You're right about the forum being a big part.
Welcome to Discovery!
Or the Forums at least, cause seems you've been around in Server for a while now! The only tip I can give you about Forums is to avoid Flood and you'll be just fine!:P
Also, for making new friends, best choice is joining a Player Faction (And having Skype ofc). You can read up Faction infos on Wiki to decide which faction to join, and when you do, you won't feel 'alone' in space anymore, cause you can yell on Skype when you're gettin on your faction char and others who have time may join you as well.

Also, As you asked for an 'overview' of Forums, here it goes;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)