Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: E3 First Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today saw the official opening of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), with live press conferences from the likes of Microsoft, Ubisoft and EA. Now I know we are only a few hours into E3, but what are your thoughts on the current state of affairs? Personally I think there are some great looking games coming out, with the likes of AC: Brotherhood, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Gears of War 3 and so on. My only disappointment is the conferences have been flooded with interactive "Casual gamer" games, which, although incredibly clever, really doesn't provide me any enjoyment, here post your views!
Microsoft took the wraps off its Kinect device and new slim Xbox360 during a press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles.

Best highlight so far is the Kinect device.
EA Destroys Everyone elses Conference.
Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Expansion DLC, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remake, Medal of Honor Reboot, and more.
Steller line up.

I watched the Ubisoft conference live for a bit before dinner.
That Lazer Tag game :crazy:

Also, Black Ops, it looks quite good. From what was shown. Hopefully Multiplayer is different for a change. Not a mod/skin of CoD4 like WaW was.